Why is it so incredibly difficult for me to message the guy I like when I know that he likes me too?

I have feelings for a guy that I haven’t seen in almost a year and we only spent a few days together after we met. We’ll likely be living in the same city or at least seeing each other again later this year and I’m super stoked.

We probably message each other once every two weeks or so, but I’d love to hear from him every day. We’re both very shy, but I’ve literally never had this much difficulty with communication before. It sucks because I’d love to be in a relationship with him and I see that as being a real possibility, but we just can’t seem to message each other like I would expect two people with feelings for each other to be able to.

I’m so nervous I’m going to bother him and I really hate that feeling. We’re both in our 20s, so I feel like we should be past this—or maybe it’s just me that desperately wants to hear from him.



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 12:03AM

I have feelings for a guy that I haven’t seen in almost a year and we only spent a few days together after we met. We’ll likely be living in the same city or at least seeing each other again later this year and I’m super stoked.We probably message each other once every two weeks or so, but I’d love to hear from him every day. We’re both very shy, but I’ve literally never had this much difficulty with communication before. It sucks because I’d love to be in a relationship with him and I see that as being a real possibility, but we just can’t seem to message each other like I would expect two people with feelings for each other to be able to.I’m so nervous I’m going to bother him and I really hate that feeling. We’re both in our 20s, so I feel like we should be past this—or maybe it’s just me that desperately wants to hear from him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.