My guy friend (21m) randomly sent me (20f) something implying how horny he was.

We haven't really been friends for that long and I know he thinks I'm cute because he's always telling me that, but I think I've been pretty clear about how he's my friend. That being said, I'm not really sure how exactly to feel about him because he is really a nice guy that has qualities that I'd look for in a boyfriend, but things like these kind of throw me off guard sometimes. Am I just too uptight about all of these random sex comments he throws at me and is this just normal between platonic female/male friends, or is he implying something else that I'm too dumb to catch?

tl;dr Why is he saying that he's horny all of a sudden and what does he even expect out of me?



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 11:33PM

We haven't really been friends for that long and I know he thinks I'm cute because he's always telling me that, but I think I've been pretty clear about how he's my friend. That being said, I'm not really sure how exactly to feel about him because he is really a nice guy that has qualities that I'd look for in a boyfriend, but things like these kind of throw me off guard sometimes. Am I just too uptight about all of these random sex comments he throws at me and is this just normal between platonic female/male friends, or is he implying something else that I'm too dumb to catch?tl;dr Why is he saying that he's horny all of a sudden and what does he even expect out of me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.