Liking a girl in a tightly knit online friends group

So i have this friends group about 10 people, we hang out, we play games, we all know someone irl but nobody knows everyone irl.

Theres a girl in our group that recently (5 weeks-ish) i have been hanging out with 1 on 1 a lot (sometimes 6-8 hours in a day usually more like 3 though) in voice calls playing games watching youtube netflix etc.

I honestly can not tell if she has put any thought into me and being more than friends and i dont want to tell her i've put a lot of thought into that because of how it might effect the group dynamic if it goes south.

I'd like to stay close to her because we really get on great and she is very funny but idk what i'd do if she was to ghost me or something, it would really tear a hole in my friend group. So any ideas on howI should proceed given that I want things to move forward?

Note: initially I thought I was just getting lonely because I live alone during corona virus but I now find myself think about her very often and looking forward to our hang outs quite a lot. Does this mean I actually like her or do you think im just bored/lonely?

Edit: I am 20M British she is 19F French



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 12:11AM

So i have this friends group about 10 people, we hang out, we play games, we all know someone irl but nobody knows everyone irl.Theres a girl in our group that recently (5 weeks-ish) i have been hanging out with 1 on 1 a lot (sometimes 6-8 hours in a day usually more like 3 though) in voice calls playing games watching youtube netflix etc.I honestly can not tell if she has put any thought into me and being more than friends and i dont want to tell her i've put a lot of thought into that because of how it might effect the group dynamic if it goes south.I'd like to stay close to her because we really get on great and she is very funny but idk what i'd do if she was to ghost me or something, it would really tear a hole in my friend group. So any ideas on howI should proceed given that I want things to move forward?Note: initially I thought I was just getting lonely because I live alone during corona virus but I now find myself think about her very often and looking forward to our hang outs quite a lot. Does this mean I actually like her or do you think im just bored/lonely?Edit: I am 20M British she is 19F French

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.