/u/Bronztrooper on Does it ever depress you all your friends are getting significant others but your not even though you don’t necessarily want one?

Not really due to my friends (half of them are single), but yeah, I know what you mean. I think what I really want is an uber-best friend that I can cuddle and/or hug whenever I'm feeling touch-starved or just want attention and to just talk to about anything at all. I don't really do much, if any, of that with the vast majority of people I know, reserving it only for people I'm especially close to, but atm the only people that fit that or come close are my sister, my dad, and my current circle of friends, and all of them except my dad live either in other states or other countries.

So, yeah, I feel you.





November 04, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.