Girl I've been seeing probably likes her ex hook up.

've been seeing this girl for about 2 months. It's been verging on serious - we are exclusive and have talked seriously about dating.

She was in a weird, unspoken friends with benefits thing with a guy long distance over the course of a year. I had no idea about this when we met and started hanging out. She talked about him a few times, I asked her if she was over it, she said yes.

Eventually he starts reaching out to her again, wants to visit her. She decides she needs to officially tell him I exist and that while they can be friends, that's it. She does so in text.

In the immediate aftermath, she's upset. Says she need to talk to him more to get closure on what their relationship was. She had had feelings for him that never got expressed, and wants to know if he had felt that way. She reiterates time and time again she doesn't want him back.

However, she kept saying "I don't know that I don't have feelings for him." She's been dealing with depression lately and just feels overwhelmed? Also said she felt it was the right thing to do with him but "not sure it's what she wanted" despite getting really upset when I told her this seemed like a deal breaker for me.

So idk what to think. She's supposed to have this talk with him in a few days for "closure."

TLDR; girl for 2 months possibly not over toxic hook up thing with ex.



Submitted November 03, 2019 at 11:47PM

've been seeing this girl for about 2 months. It's been verging on serious - we are exclusive and have talked seriously about dating.She was in a weird, unspoken friends with benefits thing with a guy long distance over the course of a year. I had no idea about this when we met and started hanging out. She talked about him a few times, I asked her if she was over it, she said yes.Eventually he starts reaching out to her again, wants to visit her. She decides she needs to officially tell him I exist and that while they can be friends, that's it. She does so in text.In the immediate aftermath, she's upset. Says she need to talk to him more to get closure on what their relationship was. She had had feelings for him that never got expressed, and wants to know if he had felt that way. She reiterates time and time again she doesn't want him back.However, she kept saying "I don't know that I don't have feelings for him." She's been dealing with depression lately and just feels overwhelmed? Also said she felt it was the right thing to do with him but "not sure it's what she wanted" despite getting really upset when I told her this seemed like a deal breaker for me.So idk what to think. She's supposed to have this talk with him in a few days for "closure."​TLDR; girl for 2 months possibly not over toxic hook up thing with ex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.