Should I keep my baby if he doesn’t want me to?

Boyfriend (24/M) and I (24/F) have been talking on social media for about a year and in June 2019 is when we first met. We hit it off pretty fast and heavy and ended up breaking up for about a month and when we got back together the make up sex was pretty intense it got me pregnant..

At first he was happy and he was all for us growing together. So now today he feels completely different and does not want me to have the baby anymore.

(TL/DR) Should I keep the baby and have it without him in my life? His arguments stem from us barely knowing each other.



Submitted November 04, 2019 at 12:11AM

Boyfriend (24/M) and I (24/F) have been talking on social media for about a year and in June 2019 is when we first met. We hit it off pretty fast and heavy and ended up breaking up for about a month and when we got back together the make up sex was pretty intense it got me pregnant..At first he was happy and he was all for us growing together. So now today he feels completely different and does not want me to have the baby anymore.(TL/DR) Should I keep the baby and have it without him in my life? His arguments stem from us barely knowing each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.