My (25F) cheating girlfriend paid off my (25M) student loans. Can she undo that?

My gf of 6 years paid off my $50,000 in student debt last month because she’s been working for 5 years now while I’m just about to graduate. I also found out yesterday that she’s been cheating on me, emotionally and sexually. She paid this money because she expects “my money to be ‘our’ money soon anyways” which was the agreed upon idea, until now.

I intend to leave her because I can’t forgive cheating. What I’m wondering is if there’s any way she can somehow undo these payments? The money has been long gone from her bank account.

TLDR can (soon ex-)gf undo loan payments?



Submitted November 05, 2019 at 12:08AM

My gf of 6 years paid off my $50,000 in student debt last month because she’s been working for 5 years now while I’m just about to graduate. I also found out yesterday that she’s been cheating on me, emotionally and sexually. She paid this money because she expects “my money to be ‘our’ money soon anyways” which was the agreed upon idea, until now.I intend to leave her because I can’t forgive cheating. What I’m wondering is if there’s any way she can somehow undo these payments? The money has been long gone from her bank account.TLDR can (soon ex-)gf undo loan payments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.