How do you know if you like someone?

All my previous relationships I have been unsure if I've liked someone or I've just gotten with them because I find them attractive.

I recently got into yet another relationship and, I dont think I like or am attracted to them, which then begs to question, why am I with them? I'm not sure.

When I think of select ex's, my heart yearns, it aches for them, I don't know if this means I miss them and I truly did like them, or if it means, that I just miss the attention/affection/happiness I had with them.

I'm not sure if this post fits this sub or not, nor am I sure if I was transparent enough, if you need more information or have questions, please ask.

I am 16, soon to be 17 and male, I am talking about female's, and my most recent girlfriend is 15.

TL DR: I don't think I've ever had feeling for a girl before the relationship, only attraction.



Submitted November 04, 2019 at 11:30PM

All my previous relationships I have been unsure if I've liked someone or I've just gotten with them because I find them attractive.I recently got into yet another relationship and, I dont think I like or am attracted to them, which then begs to question, why am I with them? I'm not sure.When I think of select ex's, my heart yearns, it aches for them, I don't know if this means I miss them and I truly did like them, or if it means, that I just miss the attention/affection/happiness I had with them.I'm not sure if this post fits this sub or not, nor am I sure if I was transparent enough, if you need more information or have questions, please ask.I am 16, soon to be 17 and male, I am talking about female's, and my most recent girlfriend is 15.TL DR: I don't think I've ever had feeling for a girl before the relationship, only attraction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.