Girlfriend hasnt had period in 5/6 weeks now, think shes pregnant but its more complicated

Right, so this is my first post on the Reddit right here so I'm not sure how this will pan out but I'm going to explain my situation.

Around 5/6 weeks ago I and the girlfriend had unprotected sex but I did not come anywhere near ejaculating and actually went soft during it, it only lasted around 5 minutes and the end result was no cumming. Now here's the tricky part, she hasn't had a period since before that day and obviously I'm worried now she may be pregnant. She's going to get a test tomorrow and we can find out officially but I wanted to ask for an opinion.

If she's pregnant, could that mean I'm not the father and shes cheated? I didn't even come close to ejaculating and actually stopped halfway cuz I was almost turned off.

**TL;DR; : girlfriend hasnt had her period after we last had sex, came nowhere near close to finishing in her and quit half way. Think she may be pregnant, has she cheated?**. 


Submitted November 04, 2019 at 11:49PM

Right, so this is my first post on the Reddit right here so I'm not sure how this will pan out but I'm going to explain my situation.Around 5/6 weeks ago I and the girlfriend had unprotected sex but I did not come anywhere near ejaculating and actually went soft during it, it only lasted around 5 minutes and the end result was no cumming. Now here's the tricky part, she hasn't had a period since before that day and obviously I'm worried now she may be pregnant. She's going to get a test tomorrow and we can find out officially but I wanted to ask for an opinion.If she's pregnant, could that mean I'm not the father and shes cheated? I didn't even come close to ejaculating and actually stopped halfway cuz I was almost turned off.**TL;DR; : girlfriend hasnt had her period after we last had sex, came nowhere near close to finishing in her and quit half way. Think she may be pregnant, has she cheated?**.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.