Why does he (30M) want to know who I(28F) did things with?

We met 5 months ago on Tinder. We aren't official but dating exclusively.

I haven't really met many of his friends and his social circle is tons larger than mine. I get really confused though because everytime I mention I did something, he asks who with. And then he asks if he's met them before.

I find it strange because if I asked the same question, I would have no clue who most of his friends are.

Am I reading too much into this or is this sign of a being controlling?

Tl;DR everytime I talk about doing something, he asks who with and if he's met them. Am I reading too much?



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:59PM

We met 5 months ago on Tinder. We aren't official but dating exclusively.I haven't really met many of his friends and his social circle is tons larger than mine. I get really confused though because everytime I mention I did something, he asks who with. And then he asks if he's met them before.I find it strange because if I asked the same question, I would have no clue who most of his friends are.Am I reading too much into this or is this sign of a being controlling?Tl;DR everytime I talk about doing something, he asks who with and if he's met them. Am I reading too much?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.