How do I ask a coworker who I'm only like half sure is into me out on a date

I just started this job and one of the other cashiers is mildly attractive but really nice and we get along pretty good but I have no idea if it's just casual work conversation or if she's interested in me, I'm trying to play it cool for now but idk how to be sure



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:22PM

I just started this job and one of the other cashiers is mildly attractive but really nice and we get along pretty good but I have no idea if it's just casual work conversation or if she's interested in me, I'm trying to play it cool for now but idk how to be sure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.