She flaked.

We were supposed to have our third date tonight, however she texted me expressing how she isn’t looking to date at the moment and she doesn’t want to ruin our friendship.

While I appreciate her text and not ghosting me, it still sucks. Part of me thinks maybe she just didn’t feel a connection, and she felt like saying “she wasn’t ready to date” was an easy way to let me down. But I also don’t want to assume anything.

I bought a bottle of champagne for us to watch the sunset tonight, but now I’m about to crack that bottle and have it to myself. Cheers ladies and gents!

Onto the next one!



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:51PM

We were supposed to have our third date tonight, however she texted me expressing how she isn’t looking to date at the moment and she doesn’t want to ruin our friendship.While I appreciate her text and not ghosting me, it still sucks. Part of me thinks maybe she just didn’t feel a connection, and she felt like saying “she wasn’t ready to date” was an easy way to let me down. But I also don’t want to assume anything.I bought a bottle of champagne for us to watch the sunset tonight, but now I’m about to crack that bottle and have it to myself. Cheers ladies and gents!Onto the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.