Currently Awaiting My Date

I met someone on tinder and we agreed on Monday to meet up for drinks at the bar near my work.

We were supposed to meet at six. I was here at a quarter til, and I haven’t heard back after letting them know I’m here. It’s about a quarter to seven.

So basically I feel like I’m about to get stood up again and I’m not certain what I’m gonna do about it.

I’ve had so many dates cancel or reschedule only to eventually cancel anyway, and have been really looking forward to this.

Just not looking forward to driving home after sitting here for nothing. But what the hell, this is dating I guess.



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:41PM

I met someone on tinder and we agreed on Monday to meet up for drinks at the bar near my work.We were supposed to meet at six. I was here at a quarter til, and I haven’t heard back after letting them know I’m here. It’s about a quarter to seven.So basically I feel like I’m about to get stood up again and I’m not certain what I’m gonna do about it.I’ve had so many dates cancel or reschedule only to eventually cancel anyway, and have been really looking forward to this.Just not looking forward to driving home after sitting here for nothing. But what the hell, this is dating I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.