Is my (33M) coworker (24F) interested in me?

I'll start with the disclaimer; i know dating coworkers isn't a good idea. However, she works in a different department/building, and i'm also looking at switching jobs soon, either in a 3rd department in our company, or a different company altogether.

Anyways, my coworker started a couple of months ago. We'd talk a lot in the beginning whenever i was her way or she was my way. We talked so much that other people were surprised how much i knew about her (she'd tell me everything about herself/her background).

What i found interesting was she was normal for a while. Then i told one of her coworkers (in front of her) that i was going away for a week for a wedding ceremony, and the mutual coworker said i could find some girls there. Since then i've noticed a little more attention/interest.

Just recently we were talking, i was joking that i felt 50 years old, she said i looked good for a 50 year old. Then i told her i like hiking, she said where she went for school (about an hour away) is a good hiking town, and if she goes back, we can go hiking.

She casually mentioned she had a bf in the beginning, however recently she hasn't brought him up at all and i've heard that they've broken up.

We do talk/joke around a lot, but idk. One of our coworkers is trying hard to set us up. But she is a coworker, 9 years younger, and she's way out of my league. I guess i'm wondering, is she interested?

TL;DR new co-worker started, we talk a lot, she gives me plenty of attention, and has suggested we go hiking at least once. Is she interested?



Submitted September 06, 2019 at 11:46PM

I'll start with the disclaimer; i know dating coworkers isn't a good idea. However, she works in a different department/building, and i'm also looking at switching jobs soon, either in a 3rd department in our company, or a different company altogether.Anyways, my coworker started a couple of months ago. We'd talk a lot in the beginning whenever i was her way or she was my way. We talked so much that other people were surprised how much i knew about her (she'd tell me everything about herself/her background).What i found interesting was she was normal for a while. Then i told one of her coworkers (in front of her) that i was going away for a week for a wedding ceremony, and the mutual coworker said i could find some girls there. Since then i've noticed a little more attention/interest.Just recently we were talking, i was joking that i felt 50 years old, she said i looked good for a 50 year old. Then i told her i like hiking, she said where she went for school (about an hour away) is a good hiking town, and if she goes back, we can go hiking.She casually mentioned she had a bf in the beginning, however recently she hasn't brought him up at all and i've heard that they've broken up.We do talk/joke around a lot, but idk. One of our coworkers is trying hard to set us up. But she is a coworker, 9 years younger, and she's way out of my league. I guess i'm wondering, is she interested?TL;DR new co-worker started, we talk a lot, she gives me plenty of attention, and has suggested we go hiking at least once. Is she interested?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.