My (35 F) boyfriend (19 M) keeps masturbating onto my kitchen floor and I am at a loss

Hi,

I have been dating my otherwise charming boyfriend for 5 months, and it is a wonderful relationship and perhaps the best I've ever had aside from one really strange issue.

When he stays at my apartment, I have caught him in the middle of the night masturbating in my kitchen when he thinks I am asleep. He is near the garbage can and insists he is "aiming" into it, but I constantly find semen on the floor around the garbage and sometimes even on the complete other side of the kitchen.

I am dumbfounded by this behavior because if he is staying the night we have almost always made love, and even if he does feel the urge to masturbate in the middle of the night why can't he use my bathroom?

When I confront him on this matter he acts EXTREMELY bashful, but sometimes gets very annoyed with me and claims I should "chill" and "look the other way" and once even says "you swiffer the kitchen every Saturday so what's the big deal?"

I'm completely amazed and disturbed a bit by this behavior. I am at a loss as to how to even really discuss something so strange and awkward. Is it enough to end an otherwise beautiful and healthy relationship? How do I even discuss it with him? And why, why, WHY is he doing it? I want to believe him when he claims he has "bad aim", but could it be some kitchen related fetish? How do I even broach that area?

I'm so damn confused. How do you think I should deal with this and how can I discuss it with him?

TL;DR - My boyfriend keeps cumming on my kitchen floor and I'm confused as to how to deal with it



Submitted September 07, 2019 at 11:33PM

Hi,I have been dating my otherwise charming boyfriend for 5 months, and it is a wonderful relationship and perhaps the best I've ever had aside from one really strange issue.When he stays at my apartment, I have caught him in the middle of the night masturbating in my kitchen when he thinks I am asleep. He is near the garbage can and insists he is "aiming" into it, but I constantly find semen on the floor around the garbage and sometimes even on the complete other side of the kitchen.I am dumbfounded by this behavior because if he is staying the night we have almost always made love, and even if he does feel the urge to masturbate in the middle of the night why can't he use my bathroom?When I confront him on this matter he acts EXTREMELY bashful, but sometimes gets very annoyed with me and claims I should "chill" and "look the other way" and once even says "you swiffer the kitchen every Saturday so what's the big deal?"I'm completely amazed and disturbed a bit by this behavior. I am at a loss as to how to even really discuss something so strange and awkward. Is it enough to end an otherwise beautiful and healthy relationship? How do I even discuss it with him? And why, why, WHY is he doing it? I want to believe him when he claims he has "bad aim", but could it be some kitchen related fetish? How do I even broach that area?I'm so damn confused. How do you think I should deal with this and how can I discuss it with him?TL;DR - My boyfriend keeps cumming on my kitchen floor and I'm confused as to how to deal with it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.