I(30F) finally told my crush(24M) how I felt. Don’t know what to do after.

I really liked him, but the way he treated me was really not good.

He would just not respond to my message like for 2 weeks and randomly text me when he wants to and continue this partern, he did not make any further plans to see me and only contacted me on that day when he is around my city if I will be free.(We live far away from each other so without plans, it is hard to see)

Yet stupidly I really like him, so I just continued to contact him. Yesterday I was out with my friends, drinking quite late and got the courage to finish it (I know it is not a good idea )

I wrote him sth like

“I just want to let you know, I started to see someone. (I am really)I still adore you and we can spend time together as friends, but not the way we used to.

One day you would drunk call me and call me your girl friend and another day you would just disappear until you feel to talk to me.

I felt this is quite shitty attitude and not the way I am supposed to be treated. I am writing this because I am not a person who would just ghost someone which mattered to me and I cared about.

Hope you are having fun weekend ”

Then I got a message from him (like after one minutes, so actually he is on the phone quite often😅)saying “Hey I am so sorry if you felt that way, but it is not true what you said. I care about you a lot !” And one phone call. I was quite drunk so I decided not to answer.

Tl;DR told my crush how I actually feel and now I am thinking what to do...haha I guess I really like this person.



Submitted September 08, 2019 at 12:04AM

I really liked him, but the way he treated me was really not good.He would just not respond to my message like for 2 weeks and randomly text me when he wants to and continue this partern, he did not make any further plans to see me and only contacted me on that day when he is around my city if I will be free.(We live far away from each other so without plans, it is hard to see)Yet stupidly I really like him, so I just continued to contact him. Yesterday I was out with my friends, drinking quite late and got the courage to finish it (I know it is not a good idea )I wrote him sth like“I just want to let you know, I started to see someone. (I am really)I still adore you and we can spend time together as friends, but not the way we used to.One day you would drunk call me and call me your girl friend and another day you would just disappear until you feel to talk to me.I felt this is quite shitty attitude and not the way I am supposed to be treated. I am writing this because I am not a person who would just ghost someone which mattered to me and I cared about.Hope you are having fun weekend ”Then I got a message from him (like after one minutes, so actually he is on the phone quite often😅)saying “Hey I am so sorry if you felt that way, but it is not true what you said. I care about you a lot !” And one phone call. I was quite drunk so I decided not to answer.Tl;DR told my crush how I actually feel and now I am thinking what to do...haha I guess I really like this person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.