/u/AnxiousAceAya on I'm ace but I have sex (sorta)

Hey! I'm what I like to call a sex-positive ace. I dont start anything, and occassionally sex is fun if its something my partner wants to do, but it is really not important at all to me. I make sure that any potential partner knows what's going on, and that they understand where I'm coming from. Just like any aspect of a relationship, communication is key!

I always like to remind people that you can be ace and have sex all the time, never, with certain people, or anywhere in between. Asexuality refers to sexual attraction, not libido so they're not mutually exclusive!

Ultimately, do what you're comfortable with. If you like everything leading up to sex, you can always stop at any point! Just communicate what you want/don't want and everything will work out! (Feel free to reach out if you ever need to vent. <3)





April 23, 2019 at 06:53AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.