My experience

Hey so it's my first time posting here and Idk if I should case I've never had a good or even a true relationship..

But the one's I felt I've had have all ended up with me being heart broken for something, one thing I said or for being me, a nice guy..

I feel I'm interesting enough that some girl would like me to date me, also I'm not the worst or best looking guy, but I don't understand why no girls I meet ever give me a chance or they blow up and break my heart over one tiny mess up?😞

Any comments are welcome🙈😊



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 03:22AM

Hey so it's my first time posting here and Idk if I should case I've never had a good or even a true relationship..But the one's I felt I've had have all ended up with me being heart broken for something, one thing I said or for being me, a nice guy..I feel I'm interesting enough that some girl would like me to date me, also I'm not the worst or best looking guy, but I don't understand why no girls I meet ever give me a chance or they blow up and break my heart over one tiny mess up?😞Any comments are welcome🙈😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.