Is she not interested or playing hard to get?

I [22M] responded to a girls [22F] Instagram story from my class last year. We got along quite well and she posted a picture of her dog, I said it looks cute and she kept the conversation going. I offered to catchup over coffee over the long weekend and she said she wasn’t free until late next week. The messages go:

Me: (message about catching up over coffee next week) Her: Ohh I probably wouldn't be able to til like Wednesday Me: How about Friday around 2pm? Her: Oh I cant do friday sorry Me: All good 🙂 are you free Saturday or Monday Her: Ah i'd only be able to do Saturday morning

Her tone changed a fair bit, and to me it comes across as she’s not keen. But if she wasn’t interested why would she offer the Saturday, rather than just saying she’s busy?

My coworker reckons I should just drop it, say I’m busy and stop messaging her cordially. Is anyone else of the same opinion?



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 05:11AM

I [22M] responded to a girls [22F] Instagram story from my class last year. We got along quite well and she posted a picture of her dog, I said it looks cute and she kept the conversation going. I offered to catchup over coffee over the long weekend and she said she wasn’t free until late next week. The messages go:Me: (message about catching up over coffee next week) Her: Ohh I probably wouldn't be able to til like Wednesday Me: How about Friday around 2pm? Her: Oh I cant do friday sorry Me: All good 🙂 are you free Saturday or Monday Her: Ah i'd only be able to do Saturday morningHer tone changed a fair bit, and to me it comes across as she’s not keen. But if she wasn’t interested why would she offer the Saturday, rather than just saying she’s busy?My coworker reckons I should just drop it, say I’m busy and stop messaging her cordially. Is anyone else of the same opinion?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.