Date (24F) does not initiate text conversation

I (25M) went on 5 dates with this girl (24F) I met online. We went to dinners, movies and bars. I made out with her in the last 2 dates. We talked about being exclusive.

We usually keep messaging every evening, but she never initiated text conversation. While she rarely asks me questions, she did ask me several questions about my personality and interests over time.

In my past experience girls who are interested will at least try to initiate text half the time and ask lots of questions. Is she actually interested or am I just one of the candidate boyfriends?



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 04:48AM

I (25M) went on 5 dates with this girl (24F) I met online. We went to dinners, movies and bars. I made out with her in the last 2 dates. We talked about being exclusive.We usually keep messaging every evening, but she never initiated text conversation. While she rarely asks me questions, she did ask me several questions about my personality and interests over time.In my past experience girls who are interested will at least try to initiate text half the time and ask lots of questions. Is she actually interested or am I just one of the candidate boyfriends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.