I [24F] asked out my dad’s employee [18M] on a date and I am confused on how he responded?g

My dad owns a big construction company and he makes tons of money. I help manage it (I direct the workers to where they are going to work and what has to be done. He’s been working for us for like 3 years now and he’s a very hard worker. He’s hot, smart, a good person, and he is a college student too.

I asked him out on a date because I really like him and I don’t think he took it seriously. He told me I was trying to prank him or joke with him and he said he thinks that just becauss I make a lot of money and I am American (he didn’t say any kf this in a bad way to me he more or less was putting himself down based on his social status) while he is “poor” and Latino. I think that he is probably thinking that he isn’t good enough or something, but I could probably help him out a lot and I like him.

Well I never got a yes or a no and I’m really confused and kind of frustrated. Should I try again and ask him out? Or what? We didn’t get to talk about it in detail because we were both rushed and kind of busy

tldr: I asked my dad’s worker out on a date and I am not sure on his reply because he didn’t say yes or no?



Submitted March 30, 2020 at 11:59PM

My dad owns a big construction company and he makes tons of money. I help manage it (I direct the workers to where they are going to work and what has to be done. He’s been working for us for like 3 years now and he’s a very hard worker. He’s hot, smart, a good person, and he is a college student too.I asked him out on a date because I really like him and I don’t think he took it seriously. He told me I was trying to prank him or joke with him and he said he thinks that just becauss I make a lot of money and I am American (he didn’t say any kf this in a bad way to me he more or less was putting himself down based on his social status) while he is “poor” and Latino. I think that he is probably thinking that he isn’t good enough or something, but I could probably help him out a lot and I like him.Well I never got a yes or a no and I’m really confused and kind of frustrated. Should I try again and ask him out? Or what? We didn’t get to talk about it in detail because we were both rushed and kind of busytldr: I asked my dad’s worker out on a date and I am not sure on his reply because he didn’t say yes or no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.