21M and my 21F gf are both virgins, I want to make our first experience as enjoyable as possible

We are very inexperienced when it comes to sex and have only been making out, she expressed that she wanted to lose her virginity with me this week. What should I do to prepare for it, we will be using condoms, I have gotten latex and non latex one and I am not sure if I should get lube or if it would ruin our first time(should I get water or silicone based ones if I do) Also I have shaved about 2 weeks ago and I am unsure if shaving again right before the deed would be a good idea.

I would be grateful for any advice from experienced people



Submitted March 31, 2020 at 12:17AM

We are very inexperienced when it comes to sex and have only been making out, she expressed that she wanted to lose her virginity with me this week. What should I do to prepare for it, we will be using condoms, I have gotten latex and non latex one and I am not sure if I should get lube or if it would ruin our first time(should I get water or silicone based ones if I do) Also I have shaved about 2 weeks ago and I am unsure if shaving again right before the deed would be a good idea.I would be grateful for any advice from experienced people

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.