Good article or video on stimulate without irritating a woman's equivalent to the frenulum (frenulum clitoridis and frenulum laborium pudendi)? I think Nina Hartley just fingered it slowly in her video on giving head. Is it too sensitive for licks for you? What do you like your man doing with it?

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum

  1. The tile questions

  2. I vaguely remember hearing that the back of the tongue feels smoother to a woman/less irritating than the front of a tongue for the most sensitive/vulnerable to pain parts like the clitoris. Has that been true for you?



Submitted December 18, 2019 at 12:13AM

See https://ift.tt/38RwdlC tissue: In females, genital frenula include the frenulum clitoridis of the clitoris and the frenulum labiorum pudendi (aka fourchette) where the labia minora meet at the back.​The tile questionsI vaguely remember hearing that the back of the tongue feels smoother to a woman/less irritating than the front of a tongue for the most sensitive/vulnerable to pain parts like the clitoris. Has that been true for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.