/u/SpiralRazor on Coming to terms TW: rape, sexual assault, unprotected sex, substance abuse and depression. #oof

I've felt this exact same way about sex my whole life and could never really put it in to words. The only way I would even engage in sexual activities was if I was blackout drunk. It always felt like a chore to me as well. Realizing that I'm asexual and that it's okay to not want to have sex with anyone has been a huge relief to me. It sounds like our journeys have been similar in a lot of ways.

I hope that you continue to find support with your friends and know that, if your family won't accept you for who you are, they aren't worth your time.





October 05, 2019 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.