Is it normal for people to move on after a month?

My BF (31 M) and I (27 F) broke up mid April and then first week of June I found out that he’s getting married. We dated on/off for 4 years. I know we weren’t compatible but it’s heartbreaking he moved on so fast. I’m still trying very hard to move on from this but every time I think about this situation it makes me uncomfortable.

I know I shouldn’t care but the woman he’s getting married to is a bit older than him and she’s a successful surgeon. He works for his dad as they have a family business.

TL;DR: found out ex is getting married a month after break up. Is this normal or am I crazy?!



Submitted September 10, 2019 at 11:03PM

My BF (31 M) and I (27 F) broke up mid April and then first week of June I found out that he’s getting married. We dated on/off for 4 years. I know we weren’t compatible but it’s heartbreaking he moved on so fast. I’m still trying very hard to move on from this but every time I think about this situation it makes me uncomfortable.I know I shouldn’t care but the woman he’s getting married to is a bit older than him and she’s a successful surgeon. He works for his dad as they have a family business.TL;DR: found out ex is getting married a month after break up. Is this normal or am I crazy?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.