My best friend (26) Abandon our friendship after 10 years with me (26)

Ive been friends with this girl for over 10 years and we've been drifting apart ever since we left high school but I still considered her my best friend to both me and my now wife.

For years we would get in arguments over a political standings and we differ on things such as gender and feminism. Even though we didn't always agree I always respected her opinion. And more importantly I respected her cause she meant so much to me.

She got really mad at me because of a stupid fight and just like that she decided to end 10 years of friendship saying things like "it's been fun". She blocked me on every form of media and blocked my phone. She was the best man at my wedding not 6 months ago. I know we always disagreed and I know that things between us weren't always the bass but I still loved her.

Surety for me to set back and hate her cause of it but when I really think about it I'm just depressed. I never want to lose her. I was there for her when her dog died, she was there for me at my wedding and when my grandmother passed. She still talks to my wife but just not to me .

I understand we never agreed but what do you do when someone literally just says "it's been fun" and then abandons of friendship she was more than that she was family. Yes I will fully admit my part and I always was in the most receptive and I always was in the most understanding but the same can be said of her heard that's just how we were but we were still close.

I'm just having a hard time dealing with this and I don't know what else to do

TL;DR: My best friend left me over some stupid in consequence soul the disagreement and I'm hurting big time.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 11:51PM

Ive been friends with this girl for over 10 years and we've been drifting apart ever since we left high school but I still considered her my best friend to both me and my now wife.For years we would get in arguments over a political standings and we differ on things such as gender and feminism. Even though we didn't always agree I always respected her opinion. And more importantly I respected her cause she meant so much to me.She got really mad at me because of a stupid fight and just like that she decided to end 10 years of friendship saying things like "it's been fun". She blocked me on every form of media and blocked my phone. She was the best man at my wedding not 6 months ago. I know we always disagreed and I know that things between us weren't always the bass but I still loved her.Surety for me to set back and hate her cause of it but when I really think about it I'm just depressed. I never want to lose her. I was there for her when her dog died, she was there for me at my wedding and when my grandmother passed. She still talks to my wife but just not to me .I understand we never agreed but what do you do when someone literally just says "it's been fun" and then abandons of friendship she was more than that she was family. Yes I will fully admit my part and I always was in the most receptive and I always was in the most understanding but the same can be said of her heard that's just how we were but we were still close.I'm just having a hard time dealing with this and I don't know what else to doTL;DR: My best friend left me over some stupid in consequence soul the disagreement and I'm hurting big time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.