im a M18 and my girl is F18 and I don’t want to have sex

So basically i’m a M18 virgin and I don’t want to have sex with her even when i’m horny I still don’t want to and I simply reject any sexual performance with her, we have been dating for 15 months and I love her a lot we share a lot in common and I always treat her like she’s my everything, she is starting to question why we aren’t having sex, can anyone help me with any suggestions so I can have her to stop wanting sex and just enjoy our relationship

TLDR: I don’t want to have sex with her how do I stop her from questioning/wanting to I love her a lot and want her to be happy.

EDIT: I told her maybe a few weeks ago if she had feeling for someone else and if she wanted to leave she could, but she told me she wanted to stay with me and saw something in us.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 11:20PM

So basically i’m a M18 virgin and I don’t want to have sex with her even when i’m horny I still don’t want to and I simply reject any sexual performance with her, we have been dating for 15 months and I love her a lot we share a lot in common and I always treat her like she’s my everything, she is starting to question why we aren’t having sex, can anyone help me with any suggestions so I can have her to stop wanting sex and just enjoy our relationshipTLDR: I don’t want to have sex with her how do I stop her from questioning/wanting to I love her a lot and want her to be happy.EDIT: I told her maybe a few weeks ago if she had feeling for someone else and if she wanted to leave she could, but she told me she wanted to stay with me and saw something in us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.