Anyone able to give me advice regarding a “friendship”

I’m 23 and so is she, we haven’t spoken in around 2 months. I made the effort on a couple of occasions I’ve just returned from my holiday and I was wondering if it’s worth reaching out or not

Previously we had a disagreement last summer she text saying I wasn’t an attentive mate and I didn’t really do much in the way of replying, which at that time was pretty difficult considering the situations I was going through I then explained my dad was involved in an accident and I went into depression. We met up spoke about stuff I thought it was fine, but I’m at a point where I really do not know where I stand now as we haven’t spoke in 2 months

Anyone have any advice on whether it’s worth reaching out here? She hasn’t really made any effort to text me at all, and a part of me feels like it takes 2 to try to make a convo

TLDR; in a confusing place about what to do



Submitted July 12, 2019 at 10:07PM

I’m 23 and so is she, we haven’t spoken in around 2 months. I made the effort on a couple of occasions I’ve just returned from my holiday and I was wondering if it’s worth reaching out or notPreviously we had a disagreement last summer she text saying I wasn’t an attentive mate and I didn’t really do much in the way of replying, which at that time was pretty difficult considering the situations I was going through I then explained my dad was involved in an accident and I went into depression. We met up spoke about stuff I thought it was fine, but I’m at a point where I really do not know where I stand now as we haven’t spoke in 2 monthsAnyone have any advice on whether it’s worth reaching out here? She hasn’t really made any effort to text me at all, and a part of me feels like it takes 2 to try to make a convoTLDR; in a confusing place about what to do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.