My boyfriend (23M) is hiding his phone from me (20F) and it’s making me feel like he is hiding something

I trust my boyfriend and I would never go on his phone to spy on his messages or social media but recently he has been very over protective with his phone and it’s making me feel like he has something to hide, if I go on it to change a song for example or take a picture etc he will snatch it out my hand as soon as he sees me on it, he never lets me anywhere near it. When I bring it up he just says I’m overthinking it and he doesn’t care if I go on it but he is acting the opposite- am I being paranoid? We have been together for 3 years and at the start of our relationship I found out he was talking to other girls so maybe that’s why I am feeling paranoid about this, even though I do trust him and know he loves me I thought because of that situation he would understand why I think it’s abit suspicious.

TL;DR I have never thought about looking through my boyfriends phone and messages but recently he is being very secretive and not letting me anywhere near it and takes it everywhere with him, is this because he has something to hide?



Submitted June 25, 2019 at 11:18PM

I trust my boyfriend and I would never go on his phone to spy on his messages or social media but recently he has been very over protective with his phone and it’s making me feel like he has something to hide, if I go on it to change a song for example or take a picture etc he will snatch it out my hand as soon as he sees me on it, he never lets me anywhere near it. When I bring it up he just says I’m overthinking it and he doesn’t care if I go on it but he is acting the opposite- am I being paranoid? We have been together for 3 years and at the start of our relationship I found out he was talking to other girls so maybe that’s why I am feeling paranoid about this, even though I do trust him and know he loves me I thought because of that situation he would understand why I think it’s abit suspicious.TL;DR I have never thought about looking through my boyfriends phone and messages but recently he is being very secretive and not letting me anywhere near it and takes it everywhere with him, is this because he has something to hide?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.