my [18F] is playing mind games on me [19M] and i need help solving it

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now our relationship was always good but recently things are getting out of hand she has been playing so many mind games on me

for example we would be sitting down and she would say what if i was cheating on you and naturally i would get concerned and confused about this question this is an example out of 10s of other instances like this

what bothers me the most and I'm trying to find an answer to is this one issue my girlfriend checks out other guys and says they are hot when she's with me on purpose i can recall several times when a guy walks by and she starts changing her behavior and starring at him and always says damn that guy is hot n things like that and whenever i react she just laughs.

I've addressed this issue with her but she hasn't changed she always says she's just joking and she likes pissing me off and I'm just overreacting although I've told her how much this thing hurts me she still keeps doing it everyday I'm confused and i don't know what to do, i need advice please . thank you

TL;DR! my girlfriend plays mind games on me and checks other guys out when I'm around and i need help and advice.



Submitted June 26, 2019 at 12:18AM

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months now our relationship was always good but recently things are getting out of hand she has been playing so many mind games on mefor example we would be sitting down and she would say what if i was cheating on you and naturally i would get concerned and confused about this question this is an example out of 10s of other instances like thiswhat bothers me the most and I'm trying to find an answer to is this one issue my girlfriend checks out other guys and says they are hot when she's with me on purpose i can recall several times when a guy walks by and she starts changing her behavior and starring at him and always says damn that guy is hot n things like that and whenever i react she just laughs.I've addressed this issue with her but she hasn't changed she always says she's just joking and she likes pissing me off and I'm just overreacting although I've told her how much this thing hurts me she still keeps doing it everyday I'm confused and i don't know what to do, i need advice please . thank youTL;DR! my girlfriend plays mind games on me and checks other guys out when I'm around and i need help and advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.