Why are 3am booty calls a thing??

I honestly can't understand what even goes through a person's mind that, "you/I should go and fuck someone, who's an hour away, at 3 in the morning!" seems like a plausible and good idea.

I'm really raging right now, the audacity of Man to create such BULLSHIT like this. TF do I look like driving some weirdo's home an hour away... FOR A DICK I'M NOT EVEN SURE I'D ENJOY?!?? Nuh uh, no sir no thanks



Submitted September 04, 2020 at 11:55PM

I honestly can't understand what even goes through a person's mind that, "you/I should go and fuck someone, who's an hour away, at 3 in the morning!" seems like a plausible and good idea.I'm really raging right now, the audacity of Man to create such BULLSHIT like this. TF do I look like driving some weirdo's home an hour away... FOR A DICK I'M NOT EVEN SURE I'D ENJOY?!?? Nuh uh, no sir no thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.