Girlfriend (31) and I (35) opened a can of worms with our sexual “numbers”. How to proceed?

Now that we live together, my GF and I got talking about our sexual pasts and now I’m curious as to whether or not she naturally played it down.

To be honest, I slightly played mine down as I’m not proud of it. At 35 I’ve had sex with 20 women and sexual contact with a few more. I omitted the sexual contact ones even though she asked, as she balked at my number of 20.

At first she said hers was 8, then 9. She said she omitted one as he didn’t come during it. She said there was no contact beyond kissing with anyone else, but has kissed a LOT of guys, maybe 50, when out clubbing. During the conversation a bit later she referred to me as the 10th, but said it was a slip of the tongue and reverted to 9.

Does this sound like it’s true or is it likely she’s playing something down? I know it doesn’t matter and I don’t think 10 is a lot, but I’m curious now. It’s not about judging or shaming, I actually found our chat quite sexy and felt we really opened up.

Dont want to open a can of worms but she seems fairly relaxed talking about this kind of thing.

tl:dr asked for too much sexual info from gf. Want more.



Submitted May 06, 2020 at 12:20AM

Now that we live together, my GF and I got talking about our sexual pasts and now I’m curious as to whether or not she naturally played it down.To be honest, I slightly played mine down as I’m not proud of it. At 35 I’ve had sex with 20 women and sexual contact with a few more. I omitted the sexual contact ones even though she asked, as she balked at my number of 20.At first she said hers was 8, then 9. She said she omitted one as he didn’t come during it. She said there was no contact beyond kissing with anyone else, but has kissed a LOT of guys, maybe 50, when out clubbing. During the conversation a bit later she referred to me as the 10th, but said it was a slip of the tongue and reverted to 9.Does this sound like it’s true or is it likely she’s playing something down? I know it doesn’t matter and I don’t think 10 is a lot, but I’m curious now. It’s not about judging or shaming, I actually found our chat quite sexy and felt we really opened up.Dont want to open a can of worms but she seems fairly relaxed talking about this kind of thing.tl:dr asked for too much sexual info from gf. Want more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.