/u/KiKi_the_Creator on I made a pride Picrew of myself. I have heard the negative things about the site creator and I kind of just made this out of spite to them. They can take their Aphobia elsewhere.

I’ve seen a lot of that recently, even from people who are ace. I get it but am also just confused as to where else we’re supposed to go. Yes, we can be on our own and have our own community entirely separate, but we won’t make nearly as much progress as we all will together. And if you kick me out because I’m ace, then you should kick me out because I’m agender. I have a far different experience than a binary or even other non-binary trans people. The LGBTQ+ is a place for everyone that’s outside the norm, and kicking aces out is on par with the whole LGB alliance bullshit. We have different issues but without one another we’re stuck in a homophobic, transphobic, and aphobic society. Only way we’re going to change things is if we all stand together, not divided in further factions based on identity





April 10, 2020 at 12:11AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.