How do I (24f) confront my boyfriend (24m) about his disrespectful friend?

My boyfriend's friends keeps sending him inappropriate videos and pictures of twerking females who are half dressed.

I've told my boyfriend in the past (multiple times!) that I don't appreciate this and I think it's disrespectful. My bf doesn't respond to the pics/videos but he doesn't stop them either. I don't expect him to cut this friend off, I just want it to be known that it's wrong.

Although, to find out that my bf was still receiving such messages, I had to go in through his instagram account. How do I bring this up to him without starting yet another argument?

I already know that going through his DM's is wrong, so I don't need a lecture on that. I would really appreciate some advice on the friend sending pics/videos situation.

TL;DR : How to confront boyfriend about his friends sending him inappropriate pics/videos of other girls w/out starting a fight?



Submitted April 09, 2020 at 11:49PM

My boyfriend's friends keeps sending him inappropriate videos and pictures of twerking females who are half dressed.I've told my boyfriend in the past (multiple times!) that I don't appreciate this and I think it's disrespectful. My bf doesn't respond to the pics/videos but he doesn't stop them either. I don't expect him to cut this friend off, I just want it to be known that it's wrong.Although, to find out that my bf was still receiving such messages, I had to go in through his instagram account. How do I bring this up to him without starting yet another argument?I already know that going through his DM's is wrong, so I don't need a lecture on that. I would really appreciate some advice on the friend sending pics/videos situation.TL;DR : How to confront boyfriend about his friends sending him inappropriate pics/videos of other girls w/out starting a fight?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.