I didn’t feel sparks but I still like him. Bad idea in the long run?

I ended things with a guy because there were no sparks and it didn’t seem like a good idea in the long run. HOWEVER. I like him as a person. He’s admirable. He is the first guy in a long time who’s shows strong communication and interpersonal skills. He is also clear about liking me. No guessing games.

In the past I only liked fuckboys and I am wondering if maybe I only got sparks because these guys were like unattainable. They were people only in town for a season, only on vacation, etc. maybe the only reason things felt so intense was because they were short term with a set deadline.

Anyways, even though I stopped seeing this guy, I miss him and want to talk to him again. Should I reach out again? He seemed so hurt that I ended things...



Submitted April 24, 2020 at 11:32PM

I ended things with a guy because there were no sparks and it didn’t seem like a good idea in the long run. HOWEVER. I like him as a person. He’s admirable. He is the first guy in a long time who’s shows strong communication and interpersonal skills. He is also clear about liking me. No guessing games.In the past I only liked fuckboys and I am wondering if maybe I only got sparks because these guys were like unattainable. They were people only in town for a season, only on vacation, etc. maybe the only reason things felt so intense was because they were short term with a set deadline.Anyways, even though I stopped seeing this guy, I miss him and want to talk to him again. Should I reach out again? He seemed so hurt that I ended things...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.