Based on the majority of women, a guy being financially dependent on and living with his mom past a certain age is not only bad but something worth judging no matter what kind of person he is.

So the guys who has no motivation to do better is slightly worse than the guy in the same position with a plan (me).

When a woman finds out that the guy she likes is still in this situation of dependence then all other good characteristics don’t help out.

Now, as someone who is motivated to lose weight and finally be physically appealing I’m wondering if there’s a point other than health reasons.

Because I do see myself as a good looking guy now with chubbiness and believe I’d be great with a toned body. There’s chances I’ll be good enough as a hook up, to flirt with, get approached. As someone who doesn’t want meaningless things I don’t know how to tell a girl off. I’d love to be able to explain my life situation but also feel like I’ll be laughed at.



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 12:10AM

So the guys who has no motivation to do better is slightly worse than the guy in the same position with a plan (me).When a woman finds out that the guy she likes is still in this situation of dependence then all other good characteristics don’t help out.Now, as someone who is motivated to lose weight and finally be physically appealing I’m wondering if there’s a point other than health reasons.Because I do see myself as a good looking guy now with chubbiness and believe I’d be great with a toned body. There’s chances I’ll be good enough as a hook up, to flirt with, get approached. As someone who doesn’t want meaningless things I don’t know how to tell a girl off. I’d love to be able to explain my life situation but also feel like I’ll be laughed at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.