Overthinking and giving up

I have texted (Snapchat) with this girl for a while now but iam bad at texting as I don’t really know what to say or talk about so I feel like iam very boring. I have met her 1-1 once at her place but we didn’t do anything but talk and that was 2 months ago, i don’t know if she want meet again or not because the times I have asked her she seems enthusiastic about it but can’t because of work but don’t tell me when she is free.

She sends a snap almost every day but iam guessing she sends it to others to since it’s often just a picture with no text.

I just feel like giving up on finding someone because it’s just too much with all the guess work and then feeling like an idiot for thinking it might be something this time.



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 11:41PM

I have texted (Snapchat) with this girl for a while now but iam bad at texting as I don’t really know what to say or talk about so I feel like iam very boring. I have met her 1-1 once at her place but we didn’t do anything but talk and that was 2 months ago, i don’t know if she want meet again or not because the times I have asked her she seems enthusiastic about it but can’t because of work but don’t tell me when she is free.She sends a snap almost every day but iam guessing she sends it to others to since it’s often just a picture with no text.I just feel like giving up on finding someone because it’s just too much with all the guess work and then feeling like an idiot for thinking it might be something this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.