Only three dates in — Would you choose to have an awkward conversation over text or in-person?

Basically, been on three dates so far. The only issue is on our third date when he kissed me and I pulled away after a few seconds, he continued to kiss me and bring me back in for more kissing. This happened like 4x... I can understand that he likes me and is attracted to me, but I was uncomfortable after we parted ways.

I don’t know if I should address this with him over text or in-person. Or not at all and stop seeing him. He texted me after the date to make sure I got home ok and then again today to see how my day was going. So he assumes everything is peachy keen.



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 11:59PM

Basically, been on three dates so far. The only issue is on our third date when he kissed me and I pulled away after a few seconds, he continued to kiss me and bring me back in for more kissing. This happened like 4x... I can understand that he likes me and is attracted to me, but I was uncomfortable after we parted ways.I don’t know if I should address this with him over text or in-person. Or not at all and stop seeing him. He texted me after the date to make sure I got home ok and then again today to see how my day was going. So he assumes everything is peachy keen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.