Inviting people to hang without checking first

Hey all!

I’ve been w my boyfriend about a year. Something I’ve noticed is he sometimes invites people along on plans we’ve made without checking with me first. I don’t necessarily mind, I just like to check in with each other first. Plus there have been a few times when I wanted it to be just us.

I want to ask him to check w me before altering plans; but is this a reasonable expectation on my end?

Thanks!



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 12:00AM

Hey all!I’ve been w my boyfriend about a year. Something I’ve noticed is he sometimes invites people along on plans we’ve made without checking with me first. I don’t necessarily mind, I just like to check in with each other first. Plus there have been a few times when I wanted it to be just us.I want to ask him to check w me before altering plans; but is this a reasonable expectation on my end?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.