Girl (28f) I'm (33m) dating said "I'd invite you upstairs but my cat might attack."

After a great date that lasted till bar close we ended up parked in front of her apartment making out in my truck. After a few minutes of this she pulls away and says the aformentioned quote.

I was taken off guard by it and mumbled something like, "Well I wouldnt want that...?" Then we said goodbye, talk soon. Yada yada.

Was this a veiled request for me to keep pursuing her upstairs? Or a weird, awkward joke? She does have an odd sense of humor. I'm really confused and feel like I might have missed the boat. This happened Saturday night.



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 12:18AM

After a great date that lasted till bar close we ended up parked in front of her apartment making out in my truck. After a few minutes of this she pulls away and says the aformentioned quote.I was taken off guard by it and mumbled something like, "Well I wouldnt want that...?" Then we said goodbye, talk soon. Yada yada.Was this a veiled request for me to keep pursuing her upstairs? Or a weird, awkward joke? She does have an odd sense of humor. I'm really confused and feel like I might have missed the boat. This happened Saturday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.