(Gay): "Everyone's fucking around too much." (Only contacts me for bareback after first date.) "You're special and like no other." (Continues to use dating apps sparingly.) "I want to get to know you." (Again, only contacts me for sex after first date.) "I would never ghost you." (Does so). Why?

In short, I saw a guy over the course of a month and everything was electric. We had great chemistry and honestly it was some of the best messing around of my life.

But he made several statements that clashed with his actions such as the title and:

1 Complaining that people only wanted his muscular body for sex... yet would frequently state that I turned him on only and would only contact me for sex past the first date.

2 Frequently complimenting my looks and appearance... yet never wondering or asking about me as a person.

3 Hinted that I only was with him for his body... yet he specifically had a type, and, moreover, he basically only talked about my body, face, how I'm gorgeous, and on.

4 When I refused bareback, he balked. When I told him we could do it later if I trusted him, he became more compliant, but then he vanished after, never contacting me or responding to me again.


He penetrated me once, but I said no after. Then he ghosted. Was this all a love bombing ploy to get me fucked? Did he mean anything that he said? I know you're not mind readers but some (or most) of his statements were blatently contradictory. Why?



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 11:44PM

In short, I saw a guy over the course of a month and everything was electric. We had great chemistry and honestly it was some of the best messing around of my life.But he made several statements that clashed with his actions such as the title and:1 Complaining that people only wanted his muscular body for sex... yet would frequently state that I turned him on only and would only contact me for sex past the first date.2 Frequently complimenting my looks and appearance... yet never wondering or asking about me as a person.3 Hinted that I only was with him for his body... yet he specifically had a type, and, moreover, he basically only talked about my body, face, how I'm gorgeous, and on.4 When I refused bareback, he balked. When I told him we could do it later if I trusted him, he became more compliant, but then he vanished after, never contacting me or responding to me again.He penetrated me once, but I said no after. Then he ghosted. Was this all a love bombing ploy to get me fucked? Did he mean anything that he said? I know you're not mind readers but some (or most) of his statements were blatently contradictory. Why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.