Online dating

I'm a woman on my 30s getting back to dating. 1rst. I learned that women need to date like a man, go out with couple of guys at the same time BUT 2nd I Need to learn how to actually land a relationship, after being with the same guy for such a long time.

Now that I'm doing this online dating thing, and went to the first date with this guy on his 40s, and realized he could have potential. Now what???

datingfordummies



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:14AM

I'm a woman on my 30s getting back to dating. 1rst. I learned that women need to date like a man, go out with couple of guys at the same time BUT 2nd I Need to learn how to actually land a relationship, after being with the same guy for such a long time.Now that I'm doing this online dating thing, and went to the first date with this guy on his 40s, and realized he could have potential. Now what???datingfordummies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.