7th grade, need help

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS TO GO ON ANY REDDIT READING YOUTUBE CHANNELS LKE RSLASH OR GIOFILMS.

I really like this girl in my grade, and I want to ask her out. But there are two problems.

Im nervous (obviously, ill explain more)

And my parents don’t know that I’ve had crushes on anyone at school. It will be uncomfortable explaining who I like and it will be a big surprise to them. I need help telling them what is going on.

This is going to sound stupid but hear me out. When I was in preschool, there were girls in my class that would chase me and threaten to “kiss me.” I hated that, and eventually switched schools because of it. It scarred me from dating or having crushes on anyone. I feel that I am more nervous than a lot of other people because of it.

If anyone can help me, that would be great.

I will answer any questions



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:09AM

I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS TO GO ON ANY REDDIT READING YOUTUBE CHANNELS LKE RSLASH OR GIOFILMS.I really like this girl in my grade, and I want to ask her out. But there are two problems.Im nervous (obviously, ill explain more)And my parents don’t know that I’ve had crushes on anyone at school. It will be uncomfortable explaining who I like and it will be a big surprise to them. I need help telling them what is going on.This is going to sound stupid but hear me out. When I was in preschool, there were girls in my class that would chase me and threaten to “kiss me.” I hated that, and eventually switched schools because of it. It scarred me from dating or having crushes on anyone. I feel that I am more nervous than a lot of other people because of it.If anyone can help me, that would be great.I will answer any questions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.