I have a problem with trying to make everything work

I seem to have an issue with trying to make things work with every girl I date. For example during dates I will feel like I’m not actually attracted to this person and question what I’m doing during the date then afterwards I’m still eager to try it again. After so many dates it’s not working out and I’m probably not giving the other person what they want either and it goes stale and I end up really hurt or disappointed even though I probably caused it.

Any ideas why or what this is about?



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:21AM

I seem to have an issue with trying to make things work with every girl I date. For example during dates I will feel like I’m not actually attracted to this person and question what I’m doing during the date then afterwards I’m still eager to try it again. After so many dates it’s not working out and I’m probably not giving the other person what they want either and it goes stale and I end up really hurt or disappointed even though I probably caused it.Any ideas why or what this is about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.