Does this guy not want commitment or does he just not like me?

This is what he told me:

“I want marriage but in the future not now , I really can’t have a love relantionship with anyone right at this moment because I’m a caretaker for my mom , I really came on here because I’m a bored man and want to talk to people and get to know people , that’s really my story . If that bothers you I understand you can block me and move on if you feel ?”

I don’t necessarily wanna date him. I was speaking to him through an app. He seemed under the impression that I wanted something serious, because I asked him if he ever wanted to get married because he’s 34.



Submitted February 16, 2020 at 11:59PM

This is what he told me:“I want marriage but in the future not now , I really can’t have a love relantionship with anyone right at this moment because I’m a caretaker for my mom , I really came on here because I’m a bored man and want to talk to people and get to know people , that’s really my story . If that bothers you I understand you can block me and move on if you feel ?”I don’t necessarily wanna date him. I was speaking to him through an app. He seemed under the impression that I wanted something serious, because I asked him if he ever wanted to get married because he’s 34.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.