Ghosted After Valentine’s

This is a throwaway just for personal safety.

So I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months. He lives kind of far from me so we haven’t hung out that much. He messaged me to ask if I wanted to hang out and be his Valentine on Friday.

We went out to a nice restaurant, he drove me home and it was really nice. He also got me a gift. Also keep in mind he did like 6 hours of driving just to set this up.

I messaged him to yesterday to say I had a good time, no response. I look on the dating app we met and he either deleted me or deleted his profile.

I don’t really get why someone would go so out of their way on Valentine’s Day just to ignore me. Maybe something happened on our date, I just don’t get it.



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:05AM

This is a throwaway just for personal safety.So I have been seeing this guy for about 2 months. He lives kind of far from me so we haven’t hung out that much. He messaged me to ask if I wanted to hang out and be his Valentine on Friday.We went out to a nice restaurant, he drove me home and it was really nice. He also got me a gift. Also keep in mind he did like 6 hours of driving just to set this up.I messaged him to yesterday to say I had a good time, no response. I look on the dating app we met and he either deleted me or deleted his profile.I don’t really get why someone would go so out of their way on Valentine’s Day just to ignore me. Maybe something happened on our date, I just don’t get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.