Honest opinion am I being a clown?

I’ve been dating a great guy (28) for over a year. I’m (21) and neither of us had been in a serious relationship before.

Right around the one year mark (around dec. 2019) I found condoms in his car. We don’t use them so I asked him why they were in his car! He told me that they were his almost 60 year old dad's.

After pressing him he admitted that was a lie and he just couldn't remember remember when or why he had them.

This happened well over a month ago now but my mind keeps going back to it. Am I being a clown?



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:09AM

I’ve been dating a great guy (28) for over a year. I’m (21) and neither of us had been in a serious relationship before.Right around the one year mark (around dec. 2019) I found condoms in his car. We don’t use them so I asked him why they were in his car! He told me that they were his almost 60 year old dad's.After pressing him he admitted that was a lie and he just couldn't remember remember when or why he had them.This happened well over a month ago now but my mind keeps going back to it. Am I being a clown?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.