If you asked someone out is it safe to say you should drive to them? Assume they are 1-2 hours away

Regardless of gender if you ask someone out, you should probably drive right? Or at least suggest meeting halfway?

Please no comments about how you’d never date someone that far away. That isn’t my question

Tl;dr would you drive to someone if you were the one who asked them out



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:02AM

Regardless of gender if you ask someone out, you should probably drive right? Or at least suggest meeting halfway?Please no comments about how you’d never date someone that far away. That isn’t my questionTl;dr would you drive to someone if you were the one who asked them out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.