Do guys flirt with girls they don't like just to mess with them?

This guy was in the class with me last year. I already knew him but very little and we weren't friends or anything. I got a random crush on him and I tried to flirt with him etc, he was a bit responsive and acted stupid af

He was a flirty guy in general and I noticed it but liked him though because he was handsome and I was curious about him.

Anyway once we were walking to a random school event and we asked out of nowhere for a selfie with him. It wasn't a special event and he didn't ask anyone else. I tried to ask why but he ignored me. We didn't talk much during the time we were in class aside from random school stuff.

By flirting I mean eye contact, he told me to call him by his first name instead of his last name like anyone else, called me honey once, sent heart emojis, made sexual jokes, once he joked about dating and made sure he always said hi etc

I am pretty sure he wasn't into me in general though. I realized he talked me about in third person while I was there and I suspect he called me fuckable with the other girls in class.

I acted pretty awkward around him with eye contact, but sometimes he smiled or winked at me and he seemed pleased by my attention. Sometimes he smirked to his friends if I was around or said something in general.

I have anxiety so I did a few awkward things around him and I may have accidentally ignored him once or twice but I am not sure.

At some point I was tired of it so I messaged him and said I wanted to get to know him better but he said I wasn't the girl for him. When I asked why he said he didn't like me and I wasn't his type...

He is flirty in general with girls but I see why I am not his type. He dated a girl who was the exact opposite of me in looks but also personality.

I am a quiet introverted and he is a flirty extroverted etc

I know not everyone is going to like you but sometimes it pops into my head and it gives me anxiety because later in chat he said he was messing with me only.

He tried to keep flirting later on after the rejection for some reason so I probably gave him an ego boost, he is an above average looking guy while I am not the best (like average)



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:29AM

This guy was in the class with me last year. I already knew him but very little and we weren't friends or anything. I got a random crush on him and I tried to flirt with him etc, he was a bit responsive and acted stupid afHe was a flirty guy in general and I noticed it but liked him though because he was handsome and I was curious about him.Anyway once we were walking to a random school event and we asked out of nowhere for a selfie with him. It wasn't a special event and he didn't ask anyone else. I tried to ask why but he ignored me. We didn't talk much during the time we were in class aside from random school stuff.By flirting I mean eye contact, he told me to call him by his first name instead of his last name like anyone else, called me honey once, sent heart emojis, made sexual jokes, once he joked about dating and made sure he always said hi etcI am pretty sure he wasn't into me in general though. I realized he talked me about in third person while I was there and I suspect he called me fuckable with the other girls in class.I acted pretty awkward around him with eye contact, but sometimes he smiled or winked at me and he seemed pleased by my attention. Sometimes he smirked to his friends if I was around or said something in general.I have anxiety so I did a few awkward things around him and I may have accidentally ignored him once or twice but I am not sure.At some point I was tired of it so I messaged him and said I wanted to get to know him better but he said I wasn't the girl for him. When I asked why he said he didn't like me and I wasn't his type...He is flirty in general with girls but I see why I am not his type. He dated a girl who was the exact opposite of me in looks but also personality.I am a quiet introverted and he is a flirty extroverted etcI know not everyone is going to like you but sometimes it pops into my head and it gives me anxiety because later in chat he said he was messing with me only.He tried to keep flirting later on after the rejection for some reason so I probably gave him an ego boost, he is an above average looking guy while I am not the best (like average)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.