Girls who have cool hobbies (mountaineering, sailing, building stuff, falconry...) where do I find you?

Due to my current living situation I’m mostly limited to dating apps and I only seem to match with people who are more interested in being entertained than doing interesting self improvement stuff, I’m aware that there are many girls who have self propelled amazing lives as I’m friends with some but I can’t seem to find any to romantically connect with (I’d try to meet through friends but I’m gonna be somewhat isolated from my friends for about another year) I’m 21m and I try hard to make my life interesting and am tired of being a life tour guide to people who never ask me to go do anything in their personal worlds



Submitted February 17, 2020 at 12:32AM

Due to my current living situation I’m mostly limited to dating apps and I only seem to match with people who are more interested in being entertained than doing interesting self improvement stuff, I’m aware that there are many girls who have self propelled amazing lives as I’m friends with some but I can’t seem to find any to romantically connect with (I’d try to meet through friends but I’m gonna be somewhat isolated from my friends for about another year) I’m 21m and I try hard to make my life interesting and am tired of being a life tour guide to people who never ask me to go do anything in their personal worlds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.